All Hail the Cook-o-tron
Based in United Kingdom
Press / Business contact:
All Hail the Cook-o-tron is a physics-based cooking action game for VR. The game is set in a futuristic society where everything gets automated to the point that traditional cooking as a profession is no more. You are known as "21", a cloned specimen from the 21st century created to participate in a world class cooking competition where selected participants from other periods of human history cook their mainstream cuisines in order to please the notorious food critic known as the Cook-o-tron.
- Physics-based cooking gameplay allowing you to assemble your dishes in any way you like
- Feel like a real service industry worker as customers have very dynamic facial expressions that are designed to make you feel judged
- You can adjust the height of the kitchen surfaces to be suitable for sitting on the floor, sitting in a chair or standing
- Master 6 food prep stations
- Serve over 50 dishes across 25 levels in our cooking campaign
- Various customer archetypes with their unique quirks
- Progressive difficulty curve designed not to overwhelm yet provide a solid challenge
- Face unique challenges in each zone, such as thieving seagulls, dealing with rush hours, cooking during a storm or in space
- If you survive the preliminary stages, cook off in the finals where you’ll be judged by the notorious food critic the cookotron
- Cook in various locations including a park, sky city, train station, cruise ship, space station and on stage
FAQsWhich VR platforms will this game support?
We plan to release the game on Steam and support the following platforms: HTC VIVE, Rift S, Rift and Valve Index.
Will this game come out on Quest?
Our current priority is a Steam VR release. We will start building a quest version soon after that.
Where is the best place to get updates on this game?
You can follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/cookotron
Official Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for All Hail the Cook-o-tron, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!